We offer the following marijuana industry insurance products:
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Auto (Primary/Excess)
- Umbrella (Primary/Excess)
- Workers’ Compensation
- All Risk Property
- Inland Marine
- Miscellaneous & Manuscript
- Director & Officer
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Professional Liability
Why Choose Cannasure ?
When you’re searching for marijuana insurance products, why choose Cannasure? Simply put, we have decades of experience in the professional liability market and are pioneers in the cannabis insurance industry. We understand the needs of your business and the time constraints on you and your staff, and we have streamlined our process over decades to quickly and accurately provide you with multiple quote options.
What Factors Does Cannasure Consider When Evaluating Needs and Eligibility?
We carefully consider all pertinent facts and circumstances, such as:
- Claims-made vs. occurrence form coverage
- Defense philosophy
- Companies financial rating and ability to pay claims
- Attorney representation
- Consent-to-settle provisions
- Available credits for loss-free status and risk management courses
- Ancillary employee coverage
- Standard insurance carriers vs. risk retention groups
Many factors go into determining your firm’s eligibility with each carrier. Some insurance carriers provide special discounts for some areas of practice and charge larger premiums for other areas. Our agents will help your firm analyze each carrier’s policy, highlighting and reviewing areas such as:
- Special defense expense benefit (for attorney discipline proceedings)
- Flexible reporting period (“tail” coverage)
- Three-year “tail” at no additional premium charge (in the event of death, disability or retirement)
- Unlimited “tail”
- Employment practices liability (for alleged acts or omissions in the workplace)
- Zero deductible
- Career prior acts
- Claim expense outside limit of liability
- First dollar defense
What Does the Renewal Process Look Like?
Prior to each policy renewal, and more frequently based on market/situational changes, we review each account and policy by conducting a thorough analysis of the client’s policy(s) to determine options for renewal coverage. These options are then presented with our recommendation. This is done prior to renewal in order to avoid last minute decision-making.